Commercial Client & Customer Relationship Manager
Job no: 493401
Work type: Full-time
- Auckland City Location
- Monthly Uncapped Incentive
- 3 Salary reviews in your first 18 months.
Baycorp is a leader in resolving and relieving debt for our customers. We offer a dynamic working environment with numerous development opportunities; we are a global organisation operating across 3 international sites. We believe in an ethical, collaborative approach to resolving debt to empower our customers to organise and control their finances.
This is a specialised commercial debt collection role, involving the engagement and support of clientele, along with collecting and resolving issues for your customers and clients.
You will be working closely with current clients from insurance and finance, telecommunications, utilities, small and medium enterprises and all levels of government (federal, state and local).
Duties will be (but not limited to)
- Complete intensive skip tracing
- Sell legal action
- Pursue debt collection contacts, and ensure clients are communicated with by phone, and email.
- Handling all allocated client issues, requests and feedback in a prompt and appropriate manner
- Payment negotiations and processing
- Investigative work and lead generation
- Complaints and objection handling.
Competencies and Experience
- Client relationship management experience within complex organisations, working across multiple segments and industries.
- Previous business development experience within complex organisations, working across multiple segments and industries
- Experience working Debt / Credit Collections or Account Receivable positions
- Passion for results and a KPI driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to 'think outside the box'
- Willingness to learn and take on feedback
- Persistence and resilience
The opportunity at Baycorp is a fantastic place for growth and real success. Not only will you receive a competitive salary for your efforts; you will be eligible for monthly bonuses, be a part of a great growing team, as well as be considered for future career progression. Baycorp is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend