Job no: 493507
Work type: Full-time
Location: Manila - Makati City
HR ADMIN WITH PAYROLL EXPERIENCE
Credit Corp Inc is currently looking for an HR Admin with Payroll experience to be assigned at our Ayala Makati branch.
What’s in it for you?
- Fix day shift and weekends off
- We observe all Philippine Regular/Credited Special and Australian National Holidays with pay
- Life insurance on day 1
- HMO benefits for yourself and qualified dependents
- Free fresh fruits weekly
- Exciting Company events
- Attractive salary package
- Brand new office in 2022 located in Ayala Makati
- Simply work-life balance in a culture-friendly environment
What you will be doing:
- Gather and collate data for payroll instructions of employees that includes loans, deductions, OT, etc.
- Knowledgeable in calculating the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, taxes & bonuses.
- Knowledgeable in monthly statutory contribution such as SSS, HDMF, and PHIC.
- Keeps track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information.
- Monitors and updates records of employee movements such as promotion, regularization, confirmation to post and other salary adjustment transactions.
- Schedules and prioritizes payroll - related work activities as guided by the immediate supervisor.
- Completes tasks with a low-error rate and with a strong focus on quality outcomes.
- Assists the team in providing information to employees on payroll matters, tax issues, deduction, etc.
- Keeps informed about changes in tax and deduction laws that applies to payroll.
- Addresses queries/issues regarding payroll from employees.
- Maintaining and updating files of HR team i.e. 201 files, trackers, etc. and prepares report such leavers report, movement report, etc.
- Handling of new employees requirements and records.
- Assist in the preparation of any audits, both internally and externally, as needed.
- Assist in administratively in all HR facets, processes and employment contracts in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Support in the preparation and delivery of HR team projects and initiatives.
- Provide a superior service to our workforce within set SLA timeframes.
What are we looking for?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree.
- Good oral and interpersonal communication skills (Verbal and written) both in English and Filipino.
- Respectful, honest, team player and trustworthy.
- Updated in all statutory benefits rules and regulations.
- Organised and a keen attention to detail with a high accuracy output.
- Results-driven and a flair for meeting goals and set deadlines.
- Proven track record of good commitment with previous Employers.
- Must have experience in General Human Resource and/or Administrative functions includes handling payroll processes.
- Must be willing to work onsite in our Ayala Makati location.
Apply today, don’t delay!
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend