Debt Collector (Contact Centre)
· West End Location
· Monthly Uncapped Incentives
· 3 Salary reviews in your first 18 months.
Credit Corp Group are a leader in resolving and relieving debt for our customers. We offer a dynamic working environment with numerous development opportunities; we are a global organisation operating across 4 countries. We believe in an ethical, collaborative approach to resolving debt to empower our customers to organise and control their finances.
This is a fantastic opportunity to move into a corporate environment - We provide fully paid, on-site training and continued support to help you further your career in our industry. If you have experience in a customer service, hospitality, retail or sales background and are looking for a change of direction, then this could be the role for you. This is a role where you can earn uncapped incentives whilst making a real difference in the lives of your customers. This is a full time opportunity, offering constant hours, opportunities for long term stability or progression as desired!
About your new role
Working alongside our successful team, you will use an open communication style to engage with your customers. You will be working in a target driven environment, managing a high volume of inbound and outbound calls on overdue collection accounts. This role is not always easy, with many people that we talk to reluctant and unwilling to engage in a dialogue with Credit Corp Group. This role requires persistence and resilience to have those challenging conversations and assist customers with their debts owed to Credit Corp Group.
What we can offer you!
· Culture of reward, recognition, development and promotion opportunities.
· Award winning training including Cert III and IV in Financial Services paid for by Credit Corp
· Regular awards, incentives, functions and perks.
· Free fruit & massages.
Duties will be (but not limited to)
· Outbound calling
· Inbound calling
· Payment negotiations and processing
· Investigative work and lead generation
· Complaints and objection handling.
Competencies and Experience
· Customer service or similar industries experience
· Passion for results and a KPI driven environment.
· Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
· The ability to 'think outside the box’
· Willingness to learn and take on feedback
· Persistence and resilience
· Availability to work full time
· Strong work history, including 2 contactable recent work references
· Must be available to start: 12th October 2020
The opportunity at Credit Corp Group is a fantastic place for growth and real success. Not only will you receive a competitive salary for your efforts; but also full training from day one, be eligible for monthly bonuses, be a part of a great growing team, as well as be considered for future career progression. Credit Corp Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community.