Civil Enforcement Specialist
Job no: 493297
Work type: Full-time
Credit Corp Group / Baycorp WA is Australia's largest provider of sustainable financial services to the credit impaired consumer segment. We’re are an ASX200 listed company with over 2000 staff in multiple locations in Australia, USA, New Zealand and Philippines. We work closely with regulators to provide sustainable financial solutions with the objective of improving our customers’ circumstances as a pathway to mainstream financial inclusion.
Working in the Bailiff Civil team you will work within a great team environment with a friendly culture. This autonomous role will allow you to develop your problem solving and dispute resolution abilities through an interesting and diverse workload. An exciting opportunity exists for a highly organised individual to take on a key administrative role within a busy and integral part of our business in Perth WA.
As a Civil Enforcement Specialist in the WA Bailiff Office and Civil Enforcement Team, you will be responsible for the effective scheduling of field agent services, handling inbound and outbound call requests and Department of Transport services in Western Australia on behalf of the WA Sheriff’s office.
What you need to succeed
- Strong processing, data accuracy and method retention skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet competing deadlines
- Strong ability to remain assertive and empathetic with customers
- Proficiency in desktop applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- An acute sense of urgency
What’s in it for you?
- No weekends!
- Fresh fruit delivered 3 times a week
- Fun culture and results work environment
- Great salary package and benefits
- CBD City location
- Target based position - good performance pays!
Working in a fairly flat management structure you will get the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders and make an impact with the work you will be doing. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a financial service organisation which offers growth and development and has a great culture, then this is the role for you.
We value an individual with the right attitude and behaviours who is happy to take on any challenge and open to feedback and coaching.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend