Collections Customer Service Call Centre - Sydney CBD
Job no: 493293
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney - CBD
- Monthly Uncapped Incentives
- 3 Salary reviews in your first 18 months
About your new role
As part of a collaborative team, you’ll be working to targets, making outbound calls to locate customers and investigate overdue accounts. You will engage with customers to gain an understanding of their situation and use your keen sense of judgement to negotiate solutions to get them back on track and improve their financial situation.
This role requires persistence and resilience to have those challenging conversations and assist customers with their debts. Our supportive training and team environment will allow you to develop advanced negotiation and communication skills for a long and successful career in Financial Services and beyond.
Our office is adjacent to Barangaroo and close to public transport hubs, with city and harbour views, The Rocks and King Street Wharf are a short walk away for award-winning lunch options.
What we can offer you!
Our people are the cornerstone of our success and we provide long-term career opportunities and a chance to progress. The majority of our leaders once began in this same role! This is a fantastic opportunity to move into a corporate environment. If you have experience in customer service, hospitality, tourism, retail or a sales background and are looking for a change, this could be the role for you.
- Earn uncapped incentives whilst making a real difference in the lives of your customers
- Culture of reward, recognition, development and promotion opportunities
- Fully paid on-site training, including nationally accredited Cert III and IV in Financial Services paid for by Credit Corp Group
- Regular awards, incentives, functions and team events
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program for financial, work, relationship, or wellbeing support
- Membership and competitive rates with our Car Share partner and Novated Leasing options to help you and your family move around
- Access to discounted private health insurance and fitness providers including weekly fresh fruit delivered
- End-of-Trip Facilities available for bicycle storage; and showers with lockers, towels and hair dryers provided
What will you do (but not limited to)
- Build and establish relationships with customers with rapport and trust
- Making and receiving high volume outbound/inbound calls
- Payment negotiation and processing
- Investigative work and lead generation to locate and resolve
- Problem solving and objection handling for account resolution
What will help you succeed
- Customer service, hospitality, tourism, retail, sales background or similar industries experience
- Passion for results and a KPI driven environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to 'think outside the box’ to problem solve and negotiate
- Willingness to learn and take on feedback
- Persistence and resilience
- Availability to work full time - Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 5:00PM – No weekends!
The opportunity at Credit Corp Group is a fantastic place for growth and real success. Not only will you receive a competitive salary for your efforts; but also full training from day one, be eligible for monthly bonuses, be a part of a great growing team, as well as be considered for future career progression. Credit Corp Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend