Collections Customer Service - Adelaide
Job no: 493278
Work type: Full-time
- Monthly Uncapped Incentives
- 3 Salary reviews in your first 18 months
About your new role
On joining our team you will be enrolled in an award winning training program that will run over the first 6 months of your employment, creating the foundation for your Certificate III in Financial Services.
As part of an ambitious and collaborative team, you’ll be given your own portfolio of customers to manage where you will be empowered to use your creativity to locate and engage customers to gain an understanding of their situation and use your keen sense of judgement to negotiate solutions to get them back on track and improve their financial situation.
This role requires persistence and resilience to have those challenging conversations and assist customers with their debts. Our supportive training and team environment will allow you to develop advanced negotiation and communication skills for a long and successful career in Financial Services and beyond.
Our office is close to public transport hubs, with all the city benefits including shopping and eateries that are a short walk away for award-winning lunch options.
What we can offer you!
Our people are the cornerstone of our success and we provide long-term career opportunities and a chance to progress. The majority of our leaders once began in this same role! This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading global organisation. If you have experience in customer service, hospitality, tourism, retail or a sales background and are looking for a change, this could be the role for you.
- Earn uncapped incentives whilst making a real difference in the lives of your customers
- Culture of reward, recognition, development and promotion opportunities
- Fully paid on-site training, including nationally accredited Cert III in Financial Services paid for by NCML
- Regular awards, incentives, functions and team events
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program for financial, work, relationship, or wellbeing support
- Membership and competitive rates with our Car Share partner and Novated Leasing options to help you and your family move around
- Access to discounted private health insurance and fitness providers including weekly fresh fruit delivered
What will you do (but not limited to)
- Build and establish relationships with customers with rapport and trust
- Making and receiving high volume outbound/inbound calls
- Payment negotiation and processing
- Investigative work and lead generation to locate and resolve
- Problem solving and objection handling for account resolution
What will help you succeed?
- Customer service, hospitality, tourism, retail, sales background or similar industries experience
- Passion for results and accountability to deliver outcomes
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to 'think outside the box’ to problem solve and negotiate
- Willingness to learn and take on feedback
- Persistence and resilience
- Availability to work the following hours
- Monday/Tuesday: 8AM - 4:30PM
- Wednesday/Thursday: 10AM - 7PM
- Friday: 8AM - 3:30PM
The opportunity at NCML is a fantastic place for growth and real success. Not only will you receive a competitive salary for your efforts; but also full training from day one, be eligible for monthly bonuses, be a part of a great growing team, as well as be considered for future career progression. NCML is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all interested applicants to apply.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend