Workflow Analyst - NCML
Job no: 493431
Work type: Full-time
About the Company
NCML (National Credit Management Limited) are a part of Credit Corp Group, a leader in resolving and relieving debt for our customers. We offer a dynamic working environment with numerous development opportunities; we are a global organisation operating across 4 countries. We believe in an ethical, collaborative approach to resolving debt to empower our customers to organise and control their finances.
The Role and the Team
The Workflow team is a core business support function, and are responsible for the data interactions between our business and our clients. Across the team, this includes managing client relationships, sourcing a range ad-hoc information from clients and customers, and managing the data and ETL process.
Our office is in the heart of the CBD close to public transport hubs, with all the city benefits including shopping at Bourke Street and eateries that are a short walk or tram stop away for award-winning lunch options.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Cleansing, importing and exporting of large and sensitive datasets
- Managing daily processes relating to data sourcing and maintenance
- Developing and implementing solutions for importing data and providing reporting for new Clients
- Receiving and analysing feedback from users to improve systems, processes and reporting
- Produce and deliver client invoicing using both automated and manual invoicing solutions
- Attend to individual requests for information and/or assistance
- Manage Client Portal logins and functions
Skills and key requirements:
- Intermediate SQL or SAS skills
- Tertiary qualified in either Finance, Engineering or Technology related disciplines desired
- Experience with database management and manipulation
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced changing environment
Working in a fairly flat management structure, you will get the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders and make an impact with the work you will be doing. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a Financial Services organisation which offers growth and development and has a great culture, then this is the role for you!
Even though technical skills are important in this role, we value an individual with the right attitude and behaviours who is happy to take on any challenge and open to feedback and coaching.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by pressing apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend