Field Agent - Bailiff
Job no: 493375
Work type: Casual
About the company
Baycorp's core business function is to provide comprehensive collections and recovery management services to both the private and public sectors. Baycorp have operations centres in Australia (Perth & Sydney) New Zealand and The Philippines with over 500 employees across the group.
To further enhance Baycorp’s Western Australian Civil Enforcement capability in the collection and recovery management services we also have Field Agents who work throughout Perth Metro & Regional WA. These roles work as part of the Civil Enforcement Team and work directly on public sector contracts and in particular for the Department of Justice.
About the role
We are seeking WA Field Agents to serve and execute warrants, orders and serve documents on behalf of the Magistrates Courts. You will also attend field calls on Fines Enforcement Registry Matters, Department of Transport matters and General Private Field call activity as requested.
As a field agent, you will travel to multiple locations within your designated area and meet people face to face for document service, seizures, summons, arrests and auctions. This opportunity is currently available in the Perth Metro region
Key Skills required:
- Ability to work autonomously & remotely and as part of a wider team in the Perth CBD office
- Motivated to achieve team results
- The ability to make quick and critical decisions in field and have safety & risk mitigation as the number one priority
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills – to be able to talk and explain situations very clearly & to defuse potentially and actual threatening situations and handle them effectively and safely for all parties
- Attention to detail is a must have, based on our compliance to legislation and document serving for the Magistrates Courts and Department of Transport
- Work in an environment that’s holds values highly through; Ethical, Empowered & Collaborative behaviours
- Assertive, tenacious, resourceful and have common sense and integrity
- High degree of emotional intelligence and honesty
Essential to the role
- Your own, reliable good condition vehicle, GPS and mobile phone
- Current, clean drivers licence and clean annual National Police check
- Time Orientated & self-managed
- Tablet and normal IT and Microsoft proficient & literate (excel/outlook etc.)
- Cool temperament
In return, we offer flexible working hours, a competitive hourly rate, and km claim rate, office & field induction training and ongoing training to increase performance and the opportunity to interact with a wide variety of people as part of the Civil Enforcement Team in the Perth Modern CBD office.
If you would like apply for this position, please submit you application, CV & cover letter.
Please note that due to the nature of this role it is imperative that you are able to obtain a current clean National police check before you start the role.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend