Field Agent - Waikato
Job no: 493303
Work type: Casual
About the company
Baycorp's core business function is to provide comprehensive collections and recovery management services to both the private and public sectors. Baycorp have operations centres in Western Australia, New Zealand and The Philippines with over 500 employees across the group.
To further enhance Baycorp’s New Zealand capability in the collection and recovery management services we also have Field Agents who work throughout New Zealand.
About the role
We are seeking a Field Agent to serve legal documents, conduct personal interviews with defaulting customers, conduct repossession of goods in relation to debt collection and other matters. As a field agent, you will travel to multiple locations within your designated region and meet people face to face. This opportunity is available in the Wellington area.
Key Skills required:
- Ability to work autonomously & remotely and as part of a wider team in the Auckland CBD office
- Motivated to achieve team results
- The ability to make quick and critical decisions in field and have safety & risk mitigation as the number one priority
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills – to be able to talk and explain situations very clearly & to defuse potentially and actual threatening situations and handle them effectively and safely for all parties
- Attention to detail is a must have
- Work in an environment that’s holds values highly through; Ethical, Empowered & Collaborative behaviours
- Assertive, tenacious, resourceful and have common sense and integrity
- High degree of emotional intelligence and honesty
Essential to the role
- Your own, reliable good condition vehicle, GPS and mobile phone
- Current, clean drivers licence and clean annual National Police check
- Time Orientated & self-managed
- Tablet and normal IT and Microsoft proficient & literate (excel/outlook etc.)
- Cool temperament
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance
In return, we offer flexible working hours and the opportunity to interact with a wide variety of people. This is a contract role.
If you would like apply for this position, please submit you application, CV & cover letter.
Please note that due to the nature of this role it is imperative that you are able to obtain a current clean National police check before you start the role.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend