Job no: 493161
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney - CBD
About the Company
Credit Corp is Australia's largest provider of sustainable financial services to the credit impaired consumer segment. We’re are an ASX200 listed company with over 2000+ staff in multiple locations in Australia, New Zealand, USA and Philippines. We work closely with regulators to provide sustainable financial solutions with the objective of improving our customers’ circumstances as a pathway to mainstream financial inclusion.
The Role and the Team
The Workflow management team is a core business function that is instrumental in looking at the institutional debt we purchase and manage large datasets. Reporting directly to the Workflow Manager, you will be cleansing and controlling customer data and providing relevant insights to key stakeholders. In addition, your day to day tasks and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing receipt and loading of data files;
- Creating new action flows;
- Providing export files for all data washes, and reviewing and importing results
- Seeking, obtaining, monitoring and analysing feedback from users to improve systems, processes and reporting
- Enhancing and maintaining data management processes that support Workflow processes
Skills and key requirements:
- Tertiary qualified in either finance, engineering or technology related disciplines
- An IT background would be advantageous
- Experience with database management and manipulation
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced changing environment
- Intermediate SQL or SAS skills
Working in a fairly flat management structure you will get the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders and make an impact with the work you will be doing. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a financial service organisation which offers growth and development and has a great culture, then this is the role for you.
Even though technical skills are important in this role, we value an individual with the right attitude and behaviours who is happy to take on any challenge and open to feedback and coaching.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by pressing apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend