Senior Actuarial Analyst
Job no: 493140
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney - CBD
About the Company
An Australian owned top 200 ASX listed financial services firm located in the CBD is seeking an experienced Senior Actuarial Analyst or Actuarial Analyst. We operate in multiple regions outside of Australia including the United States, the Philippines and New Zealand.
You will be part of a team responsible for pricing asset portfolios, developing recommendations, and implementing strategies across the business. You will be working with key stakeholders of all levels from different parts of the business. This role offers an excellent opportunity to build your career with one of Australia's market leaders in financial services.
- Work with a team of 16 actuaries, analysts and programmers with a broad range of skills and experience
- Utilise and develop your quantitative, problem solving, statistical and analytical skills in non-traditional fields
- Accountable for pricing, forecasting, predictive modelling and monitoring results, as well as the development and implementation of initiatives to improve business performance
- Work closely with senior management and regularly present findings to our CEO, CFO and COO
- 1 to 5 years of commercial experience
- Strong analytical skills gained in general insurance, banking, consulting, or other highly analytical environments
- Hands-on SAS and/or SQL skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in pricing, credit risk modelling, and valuation is preferable.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
In order to be successful in this role you will be Degree qualified in a technical discipline, such as Actuarial Studies, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Science or Quantitative Finance.
You will get the opportunity to:
- Work with senior stakeholders and make an impact with the work you will be doing.\Work in a fast paced environment where you will see the impact of your work quickly
- Work for a fast growing international company and leader in the industry
- Have access to full study support towards your actuarial (FIAA) qualification.
Our company operates in a changing and dynamic landscape, this means your tasks and role will naturally evolve to deal with new challenges. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a financial services organisation which offers growth and development and has a great culture, then this is the role for you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend