Senior Actuarial Analyst
Job no: 492741
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney - CBD
Continued growth at Credit Corp means our analytics team is recruiting two actuarial analysts to work on key business initiatives. This is a great opportunity to work for a global financial services business that has grown on average 28% per year over the last 9 years. The analytics team is vital to the success of Credit Corp and works closely with the CEO and COO to drive key strategic initiatives.
About the Company
An Australian owned top 200 ASX listed financial services firm located in the CBD is seeking experienced Senior Actuarial Analysts or Actuarial Analysts. We operate in multiple regions outside of Australia including the United States, the Philippines and New Zealand.
You will be part of a team responsible for pricing asset portfolios, developing recommendations, and implementing strategies across the business. You will be working with key stakeholders of all levels from different parts of the business. This role offers an excellent opportunity to build your career with one of Australia's market leaders in financial services.
- Work with a team of 16 actuaries, analysts and programmers with a broad range of skills and experience
- Utilise and develop your quantitative, problem solving, statistical and analytical skills in non-traditional fields
- Accountable for pricing, forecasting, predictive modelling and monitoring results, as well as the development and implementation of initiatives to improve business performance
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment where you will see the impact of your work quickly
- Work closely with senior management and regularly present findings to our CEO, CFO and COO
- Work for a fast growing international company and leader in the industry
- 1 to 5 years of commercial experience
- Strong analytical skills gained in general insurance, banking, consulting, or other highly analytical environments.
- Hands-on SAS and/or SQL skills
- Strong Excel skills to assess and visualise performance
- Experience in pricing, credit risk modelling, and valuation is preferable.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
In order to be successful in this role you will be Degree qualified in a technical discipline, such as Actuarial Studies, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Science or Quantitative Finance.
You will get the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders and make an impact with the work you will be doing. Our company operates in a changing and dynamic landscape, this means your tasks and role will naturally evolve to deal with new challenges. Full study support towards your actuarial qualification is available. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a financial services organisation which offers growth and development with a great supportive culture then apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend