Credit Corp Group is not your average Debt Collection agency. We are over 1900+ strong, with offices across Australia, USA and the Philippines. We’re an ASX200 company, with 2 main business streams: debt purchase and consumer lending. Our results in recent years have been fantastic and we're constantly growing. At the heart of our business is the fairness, respect and inclusion of all our clients and staff.
What is the Customer Relationship Associate role?
You’ll be the front line of our debt collection business playing a key role across our organisation. You'll be a problem solver, so if you're curious and motivated to find answers, this job's for you! You'll be given a portfolio of accounts and will spend half your time investigating leads to trace customers and the other half negotiating to support customers to find a sustainable way to resolve their financial problems.
What's in it for you?
You don’t need prior collections experience. Our targets are achievable and we will give you all the training required. We work hard and at a pace so being results focused is a must. If you're resilient, understanding and able to overcome objections we'd love to hear from you.
- Enjoy working in a fixed Day shift
- Spend time with your families and friends during your weekends off
- All Philippine regular and Australian National Holidays are observed with pay
- Paid extensive and structured training before you start the role – you will be well-equipped
- Salary starts at Php 26,000.00 monthly package (basic + allowances) + Uncapped bonuses paid monthly
- Life insurance
- Experience work-life balance in a culture-friendly environment
All of our leaders you will be working with started off as a Customer Relationship Associate, so career progression is just not lip service, we practice what we preach.
What are we looking for?
- Able to work at the Makati MSE and Taguig BGC Office without any public or private transportation issues (Full time onsite employment - No Work From Home option)
- Some experience working towards deadlines, sales targets or KPIs in a previous role
- Clear, confident English communicator with the ability to persuade or influence people
- We work hard and at a pace so being results focused is a must.
- Competitive personality, getting a kick out of competing with other teams to earn great bonuses
- Respect and empathetic to peoples life situations is a must
You don’t have to be mean to be a debt collector! We value attitude over years of experience, so if you’re currently working in a different industry or looking for stability then we would love to hear from you.