Customer Care Officer - Internal Dispute Resolution
Job no: 493240
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney - CBD
About the Company
Credit Corp is Australia's largest provider of sustainable financial services to the credit impaired consumer segment. We’re are an ASX200 listed company with over 2000+ staff in multiple locations in Australia, New Zealand, USA and Philippines. We work closely with regulators to provide sustainable financial solutions with the objective of improving our customers’ circumstances as a pathway to mainstream financial inclusion.
The Role and the Team
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly organised and motivated individual to take on a key case management role within a busy and integral part of our business.
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager of Internal Dispute Resolution, you will be responsible for managing and investigating a portfolio of disputes and providing fair, practical and timely verbal and written responses to customers and their representatives.
This autonomous role will allow you to develop your problem solving and dispute resolution abilities which are highly valued skills in the current financial market, and will include internal and external training programs.
In addition, this role also provides a generous incentive scheme for high performers.
In order to be successful in this role you will be:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in dispute resolution, ideally in financial services;
- Qualifications in Law, Finance, or related fields - Desirable
- Strong people skills and experience in resolving expressions of dissatisfaction and escalations;
- Good understanding of the regulatory collections environment will be considered highly desirable;
- Superior verbal communication skills and an ability to write in a clear and concise manner;
- The ability to manage and develop relationships with key stakeholders;
- Strong attention to detail;
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet competing deadlines;
- A proven track record of demonstrating initiative and accountability.
Working in a fairly flat management structure you will get the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders and make an impact with the work you will be doing. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a financial service organisation which offers growth and development and has a great culture, then this is the role for you.
We value an individual with the right attitude and behaviours who is happy to take on any challenge and open to feedback and coaching.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend