Administration and Facilities Manager
Job no: 493013
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney - CBD
This is a great opportunity to work for a global financial services business that has grown on average 28% per year over the last 9 years. The facilities team is vital to the success of Credit Corp and works closely with the CEO and CIO to drive key strategic initiatives.
About the Company
Credit Corp is Australia's largest provider of sustainable financial services to the credit impaired consumer segment. We are an ASX200 listed company with over 2000 staff in multiple locations in Australia, USA, New Zealand and Philippines. We work closely with regulators to provide sustainable financial solutions with the objective of improving our customers’ circumstances as a pathway to mainstream financial inclusion.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer you’ll be responsible for managing a number of property portfolios across the Credit Corp group. Bringing with you a keen eye for detail, you will manage expenditure, oversee project delivery and ensure performance against key SLA's. Furthermore, you will act as the key point of contact for our stakeholders and contractors and look to drive the portfolio forward through outstanding service delivery and the fostering of key working relationships.
- Ability to manage a budget and sound financial acumen to manage the facility
- Plan and implement operational plans in relation to the maintenance of the facilities
- Asset Management, Resource Management and Risk Management
- Computer skills essential and exposure to google suite highly desirable
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including team building
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Previous facilities management experience in a corporate environment
- Professional presentation and articulate
- Ability and eagerness to get involved and be hands on
- Excellent stakeholder management ability
Working in a fairly flat management structure you will get the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders and make an impact with the work you will be doing. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a financial services organisation which offers growth and development and has a great culture, then this is the role for you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend