Customer Relationship Associate - Collections
Job no: 493486
Work type: Full-time
Location: Manila - Makati City
Credit Corp Group is not your average Debt Collection agency. We are over 1900+ strong, with offices across Australia, USA and the Philippines. We’re an ASX200 company, with 2 main business streams: debt purchase and consumer lending. Our results in recent years have been fantastic and we're constantly growing. At the heart of our business is the fairness, respect and inclusion of all our clients and staff.
What is the Customer Relationship Associate (Collections) role?
- You will be the front line of our debt collection business playing a key role across our organisation.
- You will be a problem solver, so if you are curious and motivated to find answers, this job is for you!
- You will be given a portfolio of accounts and will spend half your time investigating leads to trace customers and the other half negotiating to support customers to find a sustainable way to resolve their financial problems.
What's in it for you?
You don’t need prior collections experience. Our targets are achievable and we will give you all the training required. We work hard and at a pace so being results focused is a must. If you're resilient, understanding and able to overcome objections we'd love to hear from you.
- Enjoy working in a fixed Day shift
- Spend time with your families and friends during your weekends off
- All Philippine regular Holidays are observed with pay
- Paid extensive and structured training before you start the role – you will be well-equipped
- Salary starts at Php 26,000.00 monthly package (basic + tax free allowances) + Uncapped bonuses paid monthly
- Life insurance on day 1
- HMO benefits plus dependents
- We value your health and safety and strictly adhere to IATF guidelines within office premises
- Experience work-life balance in a culture-friendly environment
All of our leaders you will be working with started off as a Customer Relationship Associate, so career progression is just not lip service, we practice what we preach.
What are we looking for?
- Able to work in our Ayala Makati office without any public or private transportation and proximity issues (This is a full time onsite employment - No Work From Home option)
- Some experience working towards deadlines, targets or KPIs in a previous role
- Clear, confident English communicator with the ability to persuade or influence people
- Competitive personality and drive for success
- Respectful and empathetic
You don’t have to be mean to be a Debt Collector! We value attitude over years of experience so prior collections experience is not a mandate but if you feel you have what it takes to do the job, we would love to hear from you.
Don't delay, apply today!
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend