Loan Verification Officer | Credit Lending | CCFS
Job no: 493471
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney - CBD
- City CBD location, close to public transport
- Training, career progression and monthly incentives!
Wallet Wizard AU is one of several online loan brands offered by Credit Corp Financial Services specialising in loans from $500-$5000. We are a rapidly growing and expanding company with international lending reach through our diverse range of customer first products. We’re all about working together with our customers to make sure that we offer the right loan that is sustainable and suits our customer's lifestyle and needs, and this is where you step in!
What your new job involves
- Review and assess loan application eligibility to ensure timely assessment and high conversion of loan applications within policy guidelines
- Ensure strict adherence to relevant compliance and regulations
- Identify and perform further enquiries where required
- Liaise and refer accounts to the appropriate delegated parties
- Follow up incomplete applications and review received documents
- Ensure data is entered accurately and matches supporting documentation
What we can offer you!
Our people are the cornerstone of our success and we’re committed to supporting you in a diverse environment with a range of benefits.
- Stable and full time employment in a sustainable and growing industry
- Fully paid training and continued support, coaching and growth towards promotion opportunities.
- Culture of reward and recognition for our team
- Earn incentives for target achievement!
- Membership and competitive rates with our Car Share partner and Novated Leasing to help you and your family move around
- Discounted private health insurance, eye care and fitness providers including fresh fruit delivered weekly
- Mental health, work, finance and relationship support through our Employee Assistance Program
- End-of-Trip Facilities available for bicycle storage; and showers with lockers, towels and hair dryers provided
Who you are
- Experience in lending, loan processing or similar roles advantageous
- Excellent verbal communication and phone manner
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Advanced computer skills & Microsoft Office experience
- A natural problem solver and solution provider with a customer central approach
- Demonstrated high levels of integrity, honesty and an ethical approach
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and autonomously
To service our operational hours, the role has a fortnightly rotational roster as follows:
- Week A: 8am – 4:30pm
- Week B: 9:30am – 6pm
- One Saturday shift per month: 8am – 12pm half day (accrue RDO hours to utilise at your discretion)
Credit Corp Group is a fantastic place for growth and real success. We are committed to our inclusive and diverse workplace through attracting and retaining a workforce that reflects the community. We encourage applications from all culturally diverse backgrounds.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend