Office Administration and Facilities Coordinator
Job no: 493396
Work type: Part-time
- Permanent Part time position – 20 Hours a week
- Flexible working schedule
Baycorp is a leader in resolving and relieving debt for our customers. We offer a dynamic working environment with numerous development opportunities; we are a global organisation operating across 5 international sites. We believe in an ethical, collaborative approach to resolving debt to empower our customers to organise and control their finances.
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly organised individual to take on a key administrative role within a busy and integral part of our business. We are looking for a dedicated, task orientated person with excellent customer service, communication and time management skills. You will have a “Can do” attitude and willingness to assist and prioritise work tasks in line with achieving business targets and goals
- Provide administrative support to the Auckland Site, whilst working with the Admin & Facilities Manager and the team to facilitate smooth operations of the designated site
- Coordinate events, security checks and ensure records are up to date for all subcontractors;
- Provide general administration activates such as filing, faxing, photocopying, ordering and controlling stationery requirements, coordinating couriers;
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, codes and standards;
- Organise and oversee quarterly employee awards
- Act as the office ‘go to”
- Be available for any call outs or office emergencies as and when they arise
- Other administration support as required
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience within high volume administration and office management
- Knowledge or exposure to building/facilities management would be advantageous although not essential;
- Proficiency in desktop applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Exceptional organisational skills including an ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet competing deadlines
- An acute sense of urgency
- The ability to work autonomously
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive self-starter who is solutions oriented
- Proven track record of demonstrating initiative and accountability
What’s in it for you?
- No weekends!
- Fresh fruit delivered 3 times a week
- Fun culture and work environment
- Great salary package
- City location
Working in a fairly flat management structure you will get the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders and make an impact with the work you will be doing. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a financial service organisation which offers growth and development and has a great culture, then this is the role for you.
We value an individual with the right attitude and behaviours who is happy to take on any challenge and open to feedback and coaching.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend