Business Development Manager - Car Start
Job no: 493289
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney - CBD
- Play a critical role!
- Lead and own the sales strategy
- Exciting growth opportunity!
We’re a global organisation and a top 200 ASX listed company. As leaders in the financial service industry, we provide a range of sought after products to people in a wide variety of circumstances. Our continued innovation is sparking growth, with new products that put the customer at front of mind.
Reporting to our Head of Lending you will be developing and executing our lending division’s sales plans through proactive business development activity to achieve sales targets and growth objectives across brands in Australia and New Zealand.
This is exciting new role is for an experienced BDM to join a market leader.
Duties will be (but not limited to)
- Build and manage the business opportunity pipeline
- Lead the development of sales plans across the lending business
- Build positive relationships with potential finance brokers, Auto Dealerships and introducers through fostering a culture of ongoing partnership
- Utilise sales data to drive decisions relating to future opportunities within the lending business
- Conduct market research to understand emerging requirements and to direct future business development opportunities
- Previous B2B business development experience within complex organisations
- Proven ability to build relationships with executives and business leaders of all sizes, across multiple industries
- Proven ability to develop and manage an end to end sales pipeline
- Strong relationships with retail merchants is highly desirable
- Experience working within auto lending or finance brokering is desirable
- Strong presentation skills to individuals and groups of all sizes
- Understanding of financial reports and demonstrated numerical and statistical analysis skills
- Sound understanding of and experience in project management and change management methodologies
Competencies and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with a broad range of individuals at all levels of an organisational structure
- Passion for business development and ability to identify and support business growth initiatives through pipeline and data analysis
- Experience utilising CRM software in the business development space (such as Salesforce, Hubspot etc.)
- Lateral thinking and superior problem solving skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- An ability to remain flexible and seek alternative solutions to problems
- Strong influencing skills in highly competitive sales environments
- Superior strategic thinking and business acumen
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
The opportunity at Credit Corp Group is a fantastic place for growth and real success. You will receive a competitive salary for your efforts and be a part of a great growing team, as well as be considered for future career progression. Credit Corp Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend