Job no: 493259
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney - CBD
About the Company
Credit Corp is Australia's largest provider of sustainable financial services to the credit impaired consumer segment. We’re are an ASX200 listed company with over 2000+ staff in multiple locations in Australia, New Zealand, USA and Philippines. We work closely with regulators to provide sustainable financial solutions with the objective of improving our customers’ circumstances as a pathway to mainstream financial inclusion.
The Role and the Team
The Workflow team is a core business support function, and are responsible for the data interactions between our business and our clients. Across the team, this includes managing client relationships, sourcing a range ad-hoc information from clients and customers, and managing the data and ETL process.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Cleansing, importing and exporting of large and sensitive datasets;
- Managing daily processes relating to data sourcing and maintenance;
- Developing and implementing solutions for importing data and providing reporting for new Clients;
- Receiving and analysing feedback from users to improve systems, processes and reporting;
- Enhancing and maintaining data management processes that support Workflow processes.
Skills and key requirements:
- Intermediate SQL or SAS skills;
- Experience with database management and manipulation;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Able to work in a fast paced changing environment.
Working in a fairly flat management structure, you will get the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders and make an impact with the work you will be doing. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a Financial Services organisation which offers growth and development and has a great culture, then this is the role for you!
Even though technical skills are important in this role, we value an individual with the right attitude and behaviours who is happy to take on any challenge and open to feedback and coaching.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by pressing apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend