Job no: 493148
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney - CBD
About the Company
Credit Corp is Australia's largest provider of sustainable financial services to the credit impaired consumer segment. We are an ASX200 listed company with over 2000 staff in multiple locations in Australia, NZ, USA and Philippines. We work closely with regulators to provide sustainable financial solutions with the objective of improving our customers’ circumstances as a pathway to mainstream financial inclusion.
Reporting to the Infrastructure and Telecommunication Manager you will be responsible administering and maintenance of systems, Infrastructure enhancements, updates and support that delivers a reliable, efficient and effective outcome for the business. This includes the security and maintenance of infrastructure and continuous service improvement ensuring that they meet the current employee and business requirements
- Administer, Maintain and optimize, server (Windows Server/Linux) infrastructure, SAN’s, VMware, Citrix and Antivirus products, WAF, Firewalls, Proxy’s.
- Develop, implement and monitor backup processes
- Participate in implementing policies, procedures and appropriate technologies to achieve agreed availability and performance service levels.
- Ensure systems are maintained and comply with the Data Security Policy
- Project work as required
You will have:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Proven experience and exposure to
- VMware administration and maintenance
- Microsoft Server/AD/GPO/DFS
- Exchange 2013 administration and maintenance
- SAN Support administration and maintenance
- SQL Admin/Troubleshooting
- Experience with Citrix XenApp 7.15 and Dell SAN Compellant is preferred
- Commvault Back Up and SCCM/SCOM experience is highly desirable.
- Degree qualification in an IT discipline or equivalent industry qualifications or experience is an advantage.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a financial services organisation which offers growth and development and has a great culture, then this is the role for you.
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend