Operational / SAS Data Analyst
Job no: 493147
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney - CBD
About the Company
An Australian owned top 200 ASX listed financial services firm located in the CBD is seeking an experienced Operational or Data Analyst in the Analytics department. We operate in multiple regions outside of Australia including the United States, the Philippines and New Zealand.
You will leverage all internal and external data sources to provide analytics, reporting, insights, data extracts, and end to end campaign execution. You will identify business opportunities that deliver asset management returns, improve collection efficiency and drive business outcomes. You will be a key contributor to our Project and Implementation team and can demonstrate critical thinking and influence across the company.
- Work with a team of 16 actuaries, analysts and programmers with a broad range of skills and experience
- Assist the Analytics team to identify opportunities within the business to improve performance, and reduce operating costs.
- Use internal and external data to extract data for analysing trends, and executing actionable campaigns
- Design and develop performance and operational reports
- Communicate findings to a wide range of stakeholders including operation, finance, compliance, and analytics.
- 2 to 7 years of commercial experience in similar role
- Tertiary qualified in mathematics, computer, business, economics, or related fields
- Strong SAS, Excel, and/or SQL skills
- Highly motivated; capable of multitasking, and able to work independently when required
- High analytical, logical and critical thinker with an eye for detail
- Data extraction and manipulation skills, with the ability to identify opportunities through analytics and turn analytics in to business outcomes
- Data report building skills, analytic experience, and experience working with corporate data warehouses
- Strong communicator, able to communicate complex topics in everyday language
- Experience Tableau would be advantage but not essential
You will get the opportunity to:
- Work with senior stakeholders and make an impact with the work you will be doing.
- Work in a fast paced environment where you will see the impact of your work quickly
- Work for a fast growing international company and leader in the industry
Our company operates in a changing and dynamic landscape, this means your tasks and role will naturally evolve to deal with new challenges. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a financial services organisation which offers growth and development with a great supportive culture then apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend