Job no: 493108
Work type: Full-time
About the Company
NCML is proud to be a part of Credit Corp Group, which is Australia’s leading financial service provider in the credit impaired consumer segment. Credit Corp Group is not your average Debt Collection agency. We're an ASX200 company and 2000+ strong, with offices across Australia, New Zealand, USA and the Philippines. At the heart of our business is the fairness, respect and inclusion of all our clients and staff.
About the role
This role is a key leadership role within our Adelaide business managing a team of Customer Relationship Managers (CRM's).
- Leading and performance management of team members ensuring activity levels and service quality is achieved
- Coaching of team members in their use of business tools including workflow, skip tracing and profiling tools
- Drive a team culture focused on knowledge sharing and teamwork achieving team targets and personal targets
- Provide technical expertise and support to all team members in all areas of collections and call escalation assistance
- Continued process improvement and innovation in recovery methods
- Fostering client relationships
- A demonstrable track record of leading, mentoring and developing teams
- Previous team leadership experience from within a collections environment would be highly desirable
- Proven knowledge of debt recovery methods, tools and approaches
- A vibrant approach to managing team performance and engaging with individuals to achieve consistently positive outcomes
- A well-developed communication style is essential, as is the ability to build rapport, to make tough decisions and solve critical issues in a timely manner
- A high level of resilience and assertiveness whilst maintaining excellent customer service is key
What's in it for YOU?
- Enjoy our investment in people through our internationally recognised, industry specific training enabling you to grow within our business and beyond
- Gain recognition for your efforts through an achievable, market-leading incentive scheme
- Work/life balance with an average a 37.5 hour week on a set roster
- Do all of this within a supportive and social team environment where you can build a long term career
Working in a fairly flat management structure you will get the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders and make an impact with the work you will be doing. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a financial service organisation which offers growth and development and has a great culture, then this is the role for you.
Even though technical skills are important in this role, we value an individual with the right attitude and behaviours who is happy to take on any challenge and open to feedback and coaching.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend