Customer Service Collections - Perth
Job no: 493085
Work type: Full-time
Contact Centre Operator
- No Weekends
- Monthly Uncapped Incentives
- Perth CBD
Baycorp are a part of Credit Corp Group, whom are Australia's largest debt buyer and collector. Credit Corp Group are and ASX200 company with over 1800 staff, with offices across Australia, USA and the Philippines. We are committed to providing sustainable financial solutions to improve our customers' financial situations. At the heart of our business is the fairness, respect and inclusion of all our customers and staff.
About the role
As a part of our successful team of collectors, you will be responsible for the investigations, negotiations and maintenance of overdue collection accounts. Utilising your emotional intelligence, active listening and critical thinking skills, you will manage a high volume of outbound calls in a fast paced, target driven environment. This role is not always easy, with many people that we talk to reluctant and unwilling to engage in a dialogue with Baycorp. Strong communication skills and resilience are essential to handle the challenging conversations we have in this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to move into a corporate environment - We provide fully paid, on-site training and continued support to help you further your career in our industry. If you have experience in a customer service, hospitality, retail or sales background and are looking for a change of direction, then this could be the role for you.
Internally known as a Customer Relationship Manager you will manage a portfolio of accounts by guiding our customers to resolving their financial problems. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Generating and investigating leads
- Making high levels of outbound calls
- Negotiating with customers
- Problem solving
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: competitive salary + Super + uncapped bonuses as entry level, but we will pay more for experienced candidates
- Growth: your salary will be eligible for review every 6 months for the first 18 months
- Training: 4 weeks of paid training to equip you with all the skills you will require
- Qualifications: gain a nationally recognised Certificate III and IV in Financial Services during work time and on us!
- Progression: potential to move into a senior role within 12 months. Most of our leaders started off as Customer Relationship Managers, so career progression is real.
- Stability: We are the market leaders and offer career progression
- No Weekends
Competencies and Experience
- Customer service or similar industries experience
- Passion for results and a KPI driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to 'think outside the box’
- Willingness to learn and take on feedback
- Persistence and resilience
- Availability to work full time
- Must be available for roster 7:30am - 6pm
- Strong work history, including 2 contactable recent work references
- Must be available to start: 06 Jun 2020
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend