Human Resources Business Partner - Sydney
Job no: 493070
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney - CBD
Credit Corp is Australia's largest provider of sustainable financial services to the credit impaired consumer segment. We are an ASX200 listed company with over 2000 staff in multiple locations in Australia, New Zealand, USA and Philippines. We work closely with regulators to provide sustainable financial solutions with the objective of improving our customers’ circumstances as a pathway to mainstream financial inclusion.
As a key member of the human resources team, you will work closely with the broader HR team to deliver on a range of topical initiatives. You will be responsible for the end to end implementation of change initiatives, delivery of key projects as well as the day to day HR operations for a specific client group.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Partnering with business leaders across all areas of HR including performance management, recruitment, retention and engagement.
- Establishing sound relationships and engaging with key stakeholders within the business.
- Participate and contribute as a change agent in line with the businesses growth and change strategies.
- Demonstrate strength in Employee Relations/Industrial Relations.
- Provide HR advice, direction and consultation to the business.
- The development, implementation and monitoring of appropriate policies and procedures to deliver an appropriate compliance framework and minimise risk.
In order to be successful in this role you will be:
- Tertiary qualified in HR, and/or Business.
- Minimum 2 years HR consultant and/or generalist experience.
- Be able to communicate complex ideas and concepts in an intelligible, common sense manner to a broad audience as well as listen and interpret stakeholder needs to ensure their requirements are met.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Sound understanding of Australian employment legislation, Health & Safety and HR best practice.
You will get the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders and make an impact. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a financial service organisation which offers growth and development and has a great culture, then this is the role for you.
We believe in attitude over years of experience hence if you’re looking for an opportunity to further develop your HR business partnering skills please apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend