Receipting and Banking Officer
Job no: 492998
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney - CBD
About the Company
Credit Corp is Australia's largest provider of sustainable financial services to the credit impaired consumer segment. We are an ASX200 listed company with over 1900 staff in multiple locations in Australia, NZ, USA and Philippines. We work closely with regulators to provide sustainable financial solutions with the objective of improving our customers’ circumstances as a pathway to mainstream financial inclusion.
Reporting to the Expense Control Manager you will ensure that daily receipts are recorded in our operating system promptly, accurately, completely and reconciled to bank statements or external notification.
- Bank reconciliations (performed daily as well as at month-end)
- Bank, allocate and receipt of payments
- Process of credit note’s and refunds
- Credit applications – process, maintain and create
- High Level Reconciliations of customer accounts, credit card payments and bank statements
- High level Investigations, Customer service and dispute resolution
- Ad hoc tasks as designated by management
You will have:
- 1-2 years of data entry or receipting experience, exposure to accounts payable, bank reconciliation and.
- Great communication skills (written & verbal)
- Sun Systems experience an advantage
- High attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a proactive approach to customers
In order to be successful in this role you will be driven, highly motivated and eager to learn.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a financial services organisation which has a great culture, then this is the role for you.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend