Financial and Tax Accountant
Job no: 492978
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney - CBD
About the Company
Credit Corp is Australia's largest provider of sustainable financial services to the credit impaired consumer segment. We are an ASX200 listed company with over 1900 staff in multiple locations in Australia, NZ, USA and Philippines. We work closely with regulators to provide sustainable financial solutions with the objective of improving our customers’ circumstances as a pathway to mainstream financial inclusion.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for all responsible for delivery of reporting requirements to achieve ASX compliance, including drafting and releasing company ASX releases. As our Tax Accountant you will take responsibility for day to day compliance and tax reporting obligations for Credit Corp Group.
- Assist in planning the annual and half-year reporting requirements, AGM and dividend payments including co-ordination of third parties e.g. share registry and Board approvals
- Responsible for the half and full year production of financial statements including detailed project planning and management
- Assist in half-year and year-end external audits
- Assist in accurate and timely completion of all relevant Australian tax compliance activities including GST, FBT, payroll and income taxation
- Ad hoc tasks as designated by management
You will have:
- A Degree in Accounting/Finance and preferably CPA/CA qualified
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience in a taxation and indirect taxation environment.
- A deep understanding of the ASX/ASIC compliance requirements
- Demonstrated evidence of business acumen, analytical and problem solving skills along with the ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Advanced technical skills in the use of Microsoft Excel
In order to be successful in this role you will be driven, highly motivated and eager to learn.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a financial services organisation which has a great culture, then this is the role for you.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend