Graduate Actuarial Analyst
Job no: 492971
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney - CBD
Continued growth at Credit Corp means our analytics team is recruiting two actuarial analysts to work on key business initiatives. This is a great opportunity to work for a global financial services business that has grown on average 28% per year over the last 9 years. The analytics team is vital to the success of Credit Corp and works closely with the CEO and COO to drive key strategic initiatives.
About the Company
Credit Corp is Australia's largest provider of sustainable financial services to the credit impaired consumer segment. We are an ASX200 listed company with over 1600 staff in multiple locations in Australia, USA and Philippines. We work closely with regulators to provide sustainable financial solutions with the objective of improving our customers’ circumstances as a pathway to mainstream financial inclusion.
Reporting to the Analytics Manager as part of a team of 16 actuaries and analysts, you’ll be responsible for developing recommendations and implementing strategies across both our debt purchase and lending businesses. Full study support towards your actuarial qualification is available. Based in the Sydney CBD, you will be working with key stakeholders to ensure successful strategic recommendations translate to improved operational effectiveness and efficiency. This role offers an excellent opportunity to build your career with one of Australia's market leaders in debt purchase and consumer lending.
- Analysing returns against forecast, to understand drivers of variance
- Develop and refine strategies to enhance returns, and monitor their implementation
- Identify and investigate trends in operational metrics and oversee improvements
- Create models to understand key drivers and to predict outcomes
- Continuously improve existing processes through automation
- Strong analytical skills gained in a commercial or consulting environment
- Hands-on SAS programming skills desirable
- Strong Excel skills to assess and visualise performance
- Excellent stakeholder management ability
In order to be successful in this role you will be Degree qualified in a technical discipline, such as Actuarial Studies, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Science or Quantitative Finance.
Working in a fairly flat management structure you will get the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders and make an impact with the work you will be doing. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a financial services organisation which offers growth and development and has a great culture, then this is the role for you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend