Customer Relationship Manager - South Brisbane
Job no: 492962
Work type: Full-time
Location: Brisbane - West End
As a Customer Relationship Manager you will manage a portfolio of accounts by guiding our customers to resolving their financial problems. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Generating and investigating leads
- Negotiating with customers
- Making high levels of outbound calls
- Problem solving
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: Competitive base salary + super and uncapped commissions!
- Growth: your salary will be eligible for review every 6 months for the first 18 months
- Training: 3 weeks of paid training to equip you with all the skills you will require
- Qualifications: nationally recognised Certificate III and IV in Financial Services - on us!
- Progression: potential to move into a senior role within 12 months - Most of our leaders started off as a Customer Relationship Manager, so career progression is just not lip service, we practice what we preach.
What are we looking for?
- Communication: clear and confident with the ability to have tough conversations
- Persuasive: the ability to positively influence others
- Competitive: we get a kick out of competing with each other and other teams
- Respectful: every conversation needs empathy and understanding for people’s situation
- Bonuses: our targets are achievable and the bonuses lucrative. We also pay for near target performance!
- Monthly massages: yes… you read that correctly!
- Fresh fruit: free fruit delivered to the office
- Bi Monthly award functions: we celebrate the success of our workforce
- Job stability: we are the market leaders and offer genuine career progression
We are currently looking for people who are available to work the below schedule.
In addition we work 1 Saturday per month from 9:00 - 1:00PM with breakfast included! The Saturday shift entitles you to 1 RDO a month!
- Monday 8:30 - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday 11:00 - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 - 7:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 - 5:30 PM
- Friday 9:00 - 4:00 PM
If these working hours do not suit you please visit our careers page to view the day shift opportunities available.
Who are we?
Credit Corp Group is not your average Debt Collection agency. We are 1600+ strong, with offices across Australia, USA and the Philippines. We’re an ASX200 company, with 2 main business streams: debt purchase and consumer lending. At the heart of our business is the fairness, respect and inclusion of all our clients and staff.
You don’t have to be mean to be a debt collector! We value attitude over years of experience, so if you’re currently working in a different industry or looking for stability then we would love to hear from you.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend