Senior .NET Business Systems Developer
Job no: 492916
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney - CBD
About the Company
Credit Corp is Australia's largest provider of sustainable financial services to the credit impaired consumer segment. We are an ASX200 listed company with over 1600 staff in multiple locations in Australia, NZ, USA and Philippines. We work closely with regulators to provide sustainable financial solutions with the objective of improving our customers’ circumstances as a pathway to mainstream financial inclusion.
Reporting to the Application Development Manager you will be responsible for full stack development that will lead initiatives to understand and translate business needs into innovative solution designs and programs for use by the collections business.
- Identify and understand business needs during requirements gathering to effectively design, develop, test, and deploy reports or applications Assess, provide solutions and resolve incidents
- Propose technical solutions, new application design, process flows.
- Deployment processes using tools such as Octopus
- Work with the business to prioritise all assigned projects
You will have:
- Exceptional communication skills
- High technical skills in .Net (asp.net, Winforms, MVC, WCF)
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodology
In order to be successful in this role you will be driven, highly motivated and eager to learn. Degree qualification in an IT discipline or equivalent industry qualifications or experience is an advantage.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a financial services organisation which offers growth and development and has a great culture, then this is the role for you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend