Debt Specialist – RESOLVR
Job no: 492908
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney - CBD
A new opportunity to expand your horizons and join the RESOLVR debt help team within Credit Corp Financial Services.
RESOLVR is a specialist debt help company that offers tailored solutions to everyday Australians struggling to manage their debt. Resolvr genuinely helps people get out of debt and back on track!
Resolvr is a licensed Debt Agreement Administrator overseeing a growing number of Part IX Debt Agreements each year.
The core components of the role involve:
- Calling warm leads to find suitable candidates in need of debt help.
- Profiling customers who are seeking debt assistance to formulate a personalised, tailored budget.
- Informing customers of their options to deal with their debts based on their individual circumstances.
- Start to end processing of Debt Agreements including validating provable debts and underwriting proposals through to lodging Debt Agreement proposals to AFSA
- Administration and management of our existing Debt Agreements
What we are looking for:
- A highly motivated team player with a knack of showing initiative and being a self-starter
- Strong negotiation skills and phone manner (Sales or Debt Agreement background preferable but not essential)
- Ability to work independently
- Exposure to Microsoft Excel (preferred but not essential)
- Strong attention to detail
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend